Friday, July 17, 2009
And That's The Way It Is...
Walter Cronkite is dead. A new trilogy has begun. In other news:
• Eli Wallach and Harry Morgan are each 94.
• Yes, Harry Morgan has stopped beating his wife.
• Patrick Swayze is 57 and has cancer.
• Kirk Douglas and Betty Ford are each 93.
• Betty Ford's liver is suspect.
• Ted Kennedy is 77 and has a tumor in his brain.
• Christopher Lee and Jack Klugman are each 87.
• Yes, Jack Klugman is still alive.
• Billy Graham is 91.
• Kim Jong-il is ill.
• John Forsythe is 91.
• It's a bad year for Angels.